Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Are the Social D members religious?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member ClarkK's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 1st, 2004
    Posts
    34
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ...or do you guys know what they believe in?

    I know that John Maurer is a Christian.
    What about the others?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member hour_of_darkness's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    506
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mike Ness drinks blood and holds Satan worshiping conventions

  3. #3
    Inactive Member cbojanower's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 1st, 2004
    Posts
    128
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    At one time I read mention of Mike's belief in Christianity, not sure of the denomination though

  4. #4
    Inactive Member bombsaway's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2004
    Posts
    223
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    i read an article that where some dude ask mike about his religion. he said he's more spritual then religeous.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member foxiness's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 16th, 2004
    Posts
    185
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You can get a strong sense of Michael's spirituality through many of his songs - Untitled, for one. [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member ClarkK's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 1st, 2004
    Posts
    34
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Somehow I don't believe that's true... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member gotXyourXcancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2003
    Posts
    500
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I can imagine that Mike would be much more of a spiritual person more than a Christian...but i could be wrong. Mike seems like more of a person to search for more of a sense of self...so thats usually a spiritual thing. John Maurer on the other hand...christian, to the fuckin bone.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member kustom55's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2003
    Posts
    416
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Bombsaway got it pretty darn close.The same pretty much goes for me, I am spiritual but find it hard to label myself as a denomination.I flop between catholic to protestant to lutheran. I was attending church with John at Rock Harbor for a while, if that helps.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member tellingthem's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 21st, 2003
    Posts
    125
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Let's just say that you are not going to catch Ness at the Anaheim Stadium Harvest Crusade anytime soon. I also highly doubt Ness has ever watched the Reverend Gene Scott on KDOC. haha

  10. #10
    Inactive Member A little monster's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 12th, 2004
    Posts
    53
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I maybe wrong mike says some stuff in songs like When The Angels Sing that might give you an idea he was a christian. And also if you've seen any pics of inside his house there are alot of cross's and jesus looking statues.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •